Open the window into your buyer’s behavior via buyer tracking. How often, how in depth and with what content do they interact?
Open the window into your buyer’s behavior via buyer tracking. How often, how in depth and with what content to they interact? Couple this info with behavioral lead scoring, and you’ve got a sure-fire recipe for success. You’ll know just how far your potential buyer has traveled down the yellow brick road of their buying process. Meeting them with a relevant message will be a cakewalk.
By tracking buyer behavior you can:
- Get instant sales alerts when your potential buyers open and click on emails and fill out forms
- Identify when your buyers visit the website and the pages they visit
- Highlight behaviors that indicate buying interest, such as specific keywords or frequent website visits
- Align the right marketing or sales resource(s) to monetize the interest
- Identify when buyers are engaged with you, and what they are interested in discussing
See your prescription for MA success