If we don’t double your inbound qualified lead flow within 6 months, it’s free. No strings attached.
If you’re serious about getting started, then we’re serious about getting you results.
With our Extended Management, we provide your technology and manage it:
- Set up your Marketo accounts
- Integrate and synchronize Marketo with your company’s Salesforce subscription
- Customize and optimize your Salesforce solution
- Define buyer personas and roles
- Revamp or re-design your website for lead generation
- Create email templates and landing pages
- Build demographic and behavioral lead scoring program
- Develop and implement a content marketing plan
- Design, build, and manage your demand generation campaigns
- Hold biweekly meetings to ensure alignment
- Provide detailed reports
How Do You Qualify For the 2x Guarantee Program?
We love helping companies of all sizes succeed with marketing automation, demand generation and Salesforce. To qualify for the 2x program, we need to ensure an equal commitment (we’re putting it all on the line here):
- Purchase Professional or Enterprise Level Extended Management
- Purchase or own Marketo Lead Managment Professional or Enterprise
- Purchase or own Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition or above
- Have at least six months of lead metrics -including inquiry to MQL to SQL rates - if you don't know what these are, our SMB plans are better suited to your needs
- Have at least a $500,000 spend [per year] across all your company’s marketing programs and/or have at least 10 sales reps
- Be ready to launch real lead management and lead scoring [via Marketo/Salesforce]
- Have a project leader ready to spend quality time with LeadMD’s Conversational Marketers during the Booster Shot period
- Be able to commit to true marketing success by signing off on a jointly agreed upon Marketing Success Plan [presented after Booster Shot]
Note: Money Back applies to LeadMD services only. Also, if you are engaging in this program as a last ditch effort to justify marketing automation within your organization you have already lost the battle.