MENUMENU
|

Stop Blaming Content for Your Content Marketing Problems

Content matters more than ever. It’s not a shortcut. And it’s critically important you get it right.

If only 5% of your content is driving engagement, why aren’t you taking a closer look at that 5%, figuring out why it’s working, and then leveraging that knowledge across the other 95%? In this article, Jason Miller–who leads global content and social media marketing initiatives for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions–explains how many people are misinterpreting this statistic and missing out.

Take two minutes to read this one. Make sure your team knows what this statistic really means.

Want more? Here's some related content

marketo_wait_steps_hidden_dangers

Marketo Wait Steps: Beware of These Hidden Dangers!

[Insert final Jeopardy music here] How many times in a day do you look at...
mafails_kim_featured-01

#MAfails: New to Marketing Automation and Looking With Your Eyes Shut

My most memorable fail in the marketing automation world happened when I was still pretty...
optimism_effect_Featured

Do You Have It? Thoughts on the "Optimism Effect"

I often wonder: is optimism an inherent, or learned skill? I hope it can be...
growth

The Two Things Your Business Must Have to Grow

When I graduated from college way back when (can a little more than a decade...
lol the man laughs humor reaction Joker retro style

GDPR is a Funny Four-Letter Word

A little humor to ease the pain... Happy GDPR Day! Email inboxes everywhere rejoice as "the...
Diary entry for GDPR on 25 May 2018 with reminder sticky note

Marketing’s Vital Role in GDPR Compliance

As the deadline to become GDPR compliant approaches, forward-thinking marketers are taking steps to identify at-risk...
FearlessModernMarketingCatMeme

Challenge Your Assumptions: A Guide for the Fearless Marketer

My Take on Ann Handley’s Session at the Marketo Summit: “Challenge Your Assumptions: A Guide...
Adrath-3

Courageous Tech Marketers Grow CLV by Keeping Customers for Life

My Thoughts on Adrath Albee’s Marketo Summit Session: “Courageous Tech Marketers Grow CLV by Keeping...