Hear what author, CEO and marketing strategist Ardath Albee talk with our own Justin Gray about the relevance of content in today’s marketing.
Get answers to the following questions
- What’s the role of content within the sales process?
- How do we use that content effectively?
- Are organizations doing a more effective buyer persona process?
- When should we use long form content and where is it’s place in the buying cycle?
- What’s the biggest mistake marketers make when creating content?
- What’s the biggest missed opportunity in content marketing in relation to the buying cycle
- What are the components of effective content?
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.