Edwin Nissanof, VP of Brand Sales, Local Market Launch, discusses the difference between branded and unbranded local search, and why an understanding of optimizing local search is a crucial element of successful marketing.
Edwin also describes how claiming, local data syndication, and analytics tools can work together to gauge the efficacy of your local content efforts.
As a business owner or large brand, if you’re not present at the moment the consumer is ready to make that decision on local search you’re missing out on a lot.
– Edwin Nissanof
Some of the key takeaways of this course are:
- How do you define branded and unbranded local search & how to maximize the capabilities of search for your brand?
- Find out how to attain new customers through an understanding of local search behaviors.
- How to get your content found regardless of search behaviors?
- How can marketers determine if their local search efforts are effective?
- How can marketers best leverage local search and the importance of making a local impression?
- How can marketers determine when branded or unbranded content will be most effective
- When is it different for an enterprise brand vs. an SMB?
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.