This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Tamara McCleary, CEO of Thulium, a brand amplification company specializing in B2B social media account based marketing. Tamara and Justin dig into influencer marketing, social selling, and how the tech revolution is impacting how brands approach marketing.
Watch Tamara and Justin discuss:
- Why you shouldn’t assume your B2B customers aren’t going to be found on social media.
- The hottest trend in marketing today – influencer marketing.
- Why our common definition of “influencer” is missing the mark.
- How to become a successful B2B relationship builder.
- How the rapid pace of tech advancements are creating more of a craving for a human touch in marketing.
- Why the winning strategies for marketing to females are very different than tactics that resonate with males.
Check out more of our Marketing Evangelist Network videos and get excited about being a marketer!
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.