We had the Funnelholic, Craig Rosenburg Chief Analyst and Cofounder of TOPO, on to talk to use about one of the three Ps, PROCESSES. From marketing & sales alignment, to content collaboration, buyer personas and more. Watch what Craig and Justin have to say here.
I don’t believe that technology is the only answer.
Here are some of the key takeaways
- What is the most critical factor in creating a cohesive revenue process?
- What is the most important element in fostering alignment?
- Where are organizations commonly failing in the alignment process?
- What content creation responsibilities fall on sales departments?
- What are some specific tactics for cultivating enthusiasm for alignment strategies?
- In a successful alignment process, which department takes on most of the responsibility?
- Have sales departments evolved to be ready for the steps involved in aligning with marketing messaging? And vice versa?
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.