Listen to Michael Brenner, CEO of Marketing Insider Group, speaking with our very own CEO, Justin Gray, about ROI or return on investment, quality vs. quantity, and other content marketing tips and strategies at Marketing Nation Summit 2016.
Find out the answers to the following questions:
- What is your take on the hold in relation to ROI?
- How does being both impatient and patient influence you as a content marketing?
- How do you balance out immediacy and what our buyers really want in a strategic way?
- What do your customers want to know?
- Is content marketing more of a velocity play, as in it moves the pipeline along, or is it more of an acquisition play, and it’s building the data base?
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.