LeadMD is a bootstrapped marketing agency who have helped over 3,000 high growth and enterprise clients like Forbes and eBay. Having started in 2009, they’ve implemented over half of the Marketo user base and last year they generated $5.6M in sales! Tune in as Justin Gray shares their success story and more!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- [05:35] Figuring out your customer type and bridging the gap between knowing the type of customers you want to serve and actually getting them
- [08:00] Partnership strategies and how to get good results
- [10:40] How LeadMD figured out their pricing model, why they chose to put their pricing on the site, and how they engaged their customers
- [15:00] How to productize services
- [17:33] Nailing down your hiring practices and the core values to look for when hiring people
- [23:56] Training people to be able to deliver success for your business
- [26:56] LeadMD’s content marketing strategy
LeadMD Founder & CEO, Justin Gray shares more action steps entrepreneurs should take to find success in the Leadquizzes article, “How LeadMD Grew to $5.6M with Clients Like Forbes and eBay.” You can read the full article here.
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.