Lauren Bailey, an inside sales expert and president of Factor 8 shares the best solutions to sales and how to implement the processes and increase profits.
- Why is training so important for inside sales?
- What are the benefits of sales training versus on the job training?
- How can management and employees find the issue with why sales aren’t going through?
- How can inside sales affect other branches of the marketing process?
- What are some common mistakes with inside sales? Are there possible solutions?
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.