You sitting down? Okay, good. LeadMD’s Andrea Lechner-Becker is here to share an uncontroversial opinion: Marketo is better than Eloqua. Don’t worry – there’s proof to back it up.
In this episode of The Tea, enjoy an anti-jargony, head-to-head breakdown between Marketo and Eloqua. Andrea covers what’s the same, what’s different, implementation, ease of use, campaigning, pricing and much more.
For more MarTech Tea, visit our YouTube Playlist.
Keep watching to find out:
- A comparison between Eloqua and Marketo, two top marketing automation softwares (1:50)
- Sizing up setup and residual costs with both Eloqua and Marketo (2:42)
- Which company offers better integrations (4:02)
- The download on ease of use between the two (5:59)
- Why Eloqua has a competitive advantage on Marketo with complex, dynamic content (8:01)
- What to know about pricing (9:03)
- And the winner is… (hint: it’s Marketo) (10:43)
Meet Andrea Lechner-Becker
Andrea Lechner-Becker’s bio reads like someone who filled out a what-should-I-be-when-I-grow-up quiz and decided to try every option. Fueled by endless curiosity, Andrea has never met a problem she didn’t want to solve. This led her to managing sales and marketing at an art gallery, then loyalty and email marketing strategy for an NBA team and arena, then the delivery team at LeadMD, followed by a stint as a novelist and culminating with her current role as CMO of LeadMD. With a decade of experience in dynamic marketing roles, Andrea has had the opportunity to work with the most brilliant marketing minds at the best companies in the world. #hugemarketingdork