This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Jeff Canada, Manager of Global Marketing Operations at Quantcast. Jeff and Justin get into the relationships between Sales and Marketing and how Account-Based Marketing is helping to foster a better connection.
Watch Jeff and Justin discuss:
- The role of technology and how it can both help and hurt the alignment between sales teams and marketing operations.
- Tribal knowledge gaps and the importance of creating a centralized repository to discuss processes, technology, and workflow.
- The impact of documentation, in all its unsexy glory.
- How to evaluate tech tools to make informed decisions rather than chasing every shiny new object that promises better results.
- The delicate balance of letting machines do what machines are best at and letting humans do what humans are best at.
Check out more of our Marketing Evangelist Network videos and get excited about being a marketer!
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.