This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Samantha Stone, founder and CMO of The Marketing Advisory Network and author of Unleash Possible. Samantha and Justin get into the nitty gritty of Account-Based Marketing, to dig into when it is and isn’t the best
Watch Samantha and Justin discuss:
- Why success is not measured by the number of leads you generate.
- How to recognize and tackle the barriers between sales and marketing so they can work
together as a cohesive team.
- How to uncover the things that are actually driving your business forward so you can measure goals and achievements accurately.
- Why we can’t skip qualitative research and just look at data; informed decision making
- Why you need to update your persona research every six months.
- How to decide on your ideal tech stack.
Check out more of our Marketing Evangelist Network videos and get excited about being a marketer!
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.