This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Lee Odden, CEO at TopRank Marketing, author, speaker and man who really needs no introduction. Lee and Justin dive into the myths and truths of influencer marketing, good content strategy, and how to stand out in B2B communications.
- Content shock and how companies can do a better job with an “attract, engage, convert”
- Good newsjacking vs. bad newsjacking and how to develop and “infotaining” content
- How to create episodic content that makes people hungry for more.
- Where to find the low-hanging influencer fruit.
- Why Facebook is the greatest often-overlooked B2B marketing tool.
- The debate about gated versus ungated content – which is more effective?
- Why the biggest trend on the horizon is humanizing tech.
Check out more of our Marketing Evangelist Network videos and get excited about being a marketer!
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.