ME Network Ep 68: Lee Odden Delivers Insights into Influencer MarketingJustin Gray / August 08, 2017 / 0 Comments
This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Lee Odden, CEO at TopRank Marketing, author, speaker and man who really needs no introduction. Lee and Justin dive into the myths and truths of influencer marketing, good content strategy, and how to stand out in B2B communications.
- Content shock and how companies can do a better job with an “attract, engage, convert”
- Good newsjacking vs. bad newsjacking and how to develop and “infotaining” content
- How to create episodic content that makes people hungry for more.
- Where to find the low-hanging influencer fruit.
- Why Facebook is the greatest often-overlooked B2B marketing tool.
- The debate about gated versus ungated content – which is more effective?
- Why the biggest trend on the horizon is humanizing tech.