This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Amy Protexter, VP of North America Marketing at Insight. Amy and Justin discuss the balance of technology and creativity in marketing today.
In this video, Amy and Justin touch on:
- Bridging the gap between marketing and IT and why the relationship between the two departments is one of the most important relationships in an organization.
- Why you shouldn’t look for a tool to add to your techstack, but instead look for a problem that needs to be solved.
- The marketing trend Amy is most excited about—the B2C experience coming to the B2B world.
- How big data, predictive analytics, and AI are all helping marketers gain more clarity in their campaigns.
- The most important factors to consider when it comes to hiring good talent.
Check out more of our Marketing Evangelist Network videos and get excited about being a marketer!
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.