This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Randy Frisch, Co-founder, President and CMO at Uberflip, a platform that allows marketers to create, manage, and optimize content experiences at every stage of the buyer’s journey. Randy wears many hats at Uberflip, including overseeing the marketing, strategy, operations, sales, and execution of Uberflip’s solution. His focus is to understand customer needs and provide solutions which simplify access to content in today’s digital era.
During this interview, Justin gets the scoop from Randy on:
- Why people struggle to integrate content into marketing campaigns, with up to 70% of content going unused
- Thinking beyond simply creating quality content and why teams must direct more attention to content performance
- Defining the content experience and questions to ask when strategizing how to structure content on a website
- The rise of personalization and AI to increase customer engagement
- Considerations for creating a successful buyer journey, including which touchpoints matter most
If you want to hear more from Randy, he’s also the host of the great podcast, Conex: The Content Experience Show. Plus, keep an eye out for details on the Conex conference, going down August 20-22 in Toronto. Find details here.
Plus, find even more marketing expertise from today’s top executives. Check out our favorite Marketing Evangelist Network videos!
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.