Watch the video, and find out the answers to the following questions and more.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What is it like working in client departments? Is it dealing more with the day-to-day marketing automation folk or is it more at the strategy level of development?
- For analytical areas, do clients use the marketing automation platform or other software more often?
- Is there a difference between enterprise and smaller companies in terms of organizing analytics?
- How much of a factor is governance in success?
- Is the concept of ABM emerging more in conversation?
- Is there any correlation between analytic platforms and resulting success that is seen across the board?
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.