In this fresh episode of the Marketing Evangelist Network, LeadMD CEO Justin Gray sits down with fellow Phoenix-based company WebPT’s Head of Marketing, Shawn McKee, about the marketer’s perspective on building maximum value and supporting larger organizational goals.
Tune in to the video to learn about the following marketing insider tips and a lot more!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- As a marketer, how do you evaluate where an organization is currently situated and where to begin fixing and making changes to it?
- Does integrating different platforms allow more visibility within Salesforce?
- What are some key metric indicators seen from a marketer’s perspective?
- Can you attribute at the branding level?
- How do you measure engagement?
Meet Natasha Ness
With a background in both graphic design and adult education and training, Natasha brings a unique creative eye to everything she’s apart of. Using both her analytics skills and artistic know-how, she can quickly synthesize raw content/data and convert it into anything from an infographic, an informative video, a snazzy new user interface, maybe even a cute animation or really anything else you can think of! Natasha has an extreme passion for marketing, education, and the user experience that helps take LeadMD and their clients to the next level.