In this fresh episode of the Marketing Evangelist Network, LeadMD CEO Justin Gray sits down with fellow Phoenix-based company WebPT’s Head of Marketing, Shawn McKee, about the marketer’s perspective on building maximum value and supporting larger organizational goals.
Tune in to the video to learn about the following marketing insider tips and a lot more!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- As a marketer, how do you evaluate where an organization is currently situated and where to begin fixing and making changes to it?
- Does integrating different platforms allow more visibility within Salesforce?
- What are some key metric indicators seen from a marketer’s perspective?
- Can you attribute at the branding level?
- How do you measure engagement?
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.