This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Andy Paul, founder of Zero-Time Selling, Inc., and host of the top-rated sales podcast, Accelerate! In this conversation, Andy shares his thoughts on sales and marketing alignment and how it relates to an account-based approach.
Watch Andy’s interview to learn his perspective on the following:
- What is sales role in customer success?
- Can team-based selling shift how you reward people for capturing new accounts?
- Selling starts with your first question – what should it be?
- Don’t look for the “hack,” instead differentiate yourself.
- What should people look for to hire the best sales team?
Check out more of our Marketing Evangelist Network videos and get excited about being a marketer!