This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Stephan Spencer, coauthor of The Art of SEO, Social eCommerce and author of Google Power Search, and founder of Science of SEO.
- The biggest obstacles marketers are facing in the race to be relevant and get found.
- The “linkerati” (influential bloggers and journalists) and why you should be creating content for them as much as you are your customers.
- What truly drives content consumption and what it means from an SEO standpoint.
- Metrics and benchmarks and how to identify true measures of success.
- The hidden value of social channels you may be overlooking.
- How to be an SEO BS detector.
- The one upcoming SEO trend we all need to be preparing for now.
Check out more of our Marketing Evangelist Network videos and get excited about being a marketer!
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.