This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Scott Graham, VP of Marketing at Carjojo. Scott is a growth hacking and digital strategy expert who, along with his team at Carjojo, is turning an activity nearly everyone loathes (car shopping) into a more fun, easy and honest experience.
Watch Scott and Justin discuss:
- How to create trust with potential customers so they’ll happily move toward the next steps in the buying process.
- How to optimize each step in your marketing funnel and create the most value.
- The process of ingraining personalization into your marketing efforts and company culture.
- Why interest pieces don’t always need a direct call to action.
- Tips for finding your niche audiences and building genuine connections.
Check out more of our Marketing Evangelist Network videos and get excited about being a marketer!
Meet Justin Gray
Justin is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of LeadMD, the world’s largest revenue operations agency having implemented over half of the Marketo user base. Justin has made a career of launching successful companies and scaling them, with successful exits of over 200MM+ in the last decade. Justin’s latest endeavor launched in 2016 when he co-founded Six Bricks an online learning startup designed to combat employee and customer churn through experience-based education. Over the past 10 years, Justin has emerged as a strong voice for entrepreneurship, marketing and culture. As a recognized speaker, Justin has been published over 350 times in industry publications and holds his own column, Tribal Knowledge in Inc., while writing for Entrepreneur, Tech Crunch and others. Justin and his wife Jennifer met over marketing and three years later welcomed their son, Grayson, into the world in April of 2017.