This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Tamara McCleary, CEO of Thulium, a brand amplification company specializing in B2B social media account based marketing. Tamara and Justin dig into influencer marketing, social selling, and how the tech revolution is impacting how brands approach marketing.
Watch Tamara and Justin discuss:
- Why you shouldn’t assume your B2B customers aren’t going to be found on social media.
- The hottest trend in marketing today – influencer marketing.
- Why our common definition of “influencer” is missing the mark.
- How to become a successful B2B relationship builder.
- How the rapid pace of tech advancements are creating more of a craving for a human touch in marketing.
- Why the winning strategies for marketing to females are very different than tactics that resonate with males.
Check out more of our Marketing Evangelist Network videos and get excited about being a marketer!