This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Stephan Spencer, coauthor of The Art of SEO, Social eCommerce and author of Google Power Search, and founder of Science of SEO.
Watch Stephan and Justin discuss:
- The biggest obstacles marketers are facing in the race to be relevant and get found.
- The “linkerati” (influential bloggers and journalists) and why you should be creating content for them as much as you are your customers.
- What truly drives content consumption and what it means from an SEO standpoint.
- Metrics and benchmarks and how to identify true measures of success.
- The hidden value of social channels you may be overlooking.
- How to be an SEO BS detector.
- The one upcoming SEO trend we all need to be preparing for now.