This week’s episode of Marketing Evangelist Network features Jill Rowley, a social selling evangelist, keynote speaker, and strategic business advisor. In December 2017, she joined Marketo as Chief Growth Advisor to evangelize on behalf of the Marketing Nation and expand the company’s digital sales transformation. Jill and Justin discuss her new gig and what she wants marketers to know going into 2018.
Some highlights in the video Justin and Jill touch on:
● The importance of culture readiness for social selling, AMB, and other initiatives
● Why sellers should be at least as socially connected as their buyers are
● The current state of the CMO role and what changes are in store
● How marketing can help sales better know their buyers
● Ways buying (and the buyer!) have changed
Plus, kick off your 2018 right and check out more of our favorite Marketing Evangelist Network videos!